Re: Upstream concerns about unarr packaging (Was: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn)

Hi Felix,

On 27/09/18 22:45, Felix Kauselmann wrote:
> Hi Bas, Alec and the rest of the team.

> The easiest way out of this would be probably if you just use my updated
> unarr code for the whole package.

Yes, but then we need to check that this doesn't break OpenCPN. Some
testing required... I'll look into it, but it will take some time
"pretending to have a life".

> Alternatively I could help you backport the bare necessities to make the
> CMakeList.txt work cleanly with unarr classic.

Agreed, that would be the second option.

Cheers!
--alec