Re: PyTroll satpy packaging

Hi Bas,

Il 23/12/18 18:50, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> This is thread is better suited for debian-gis@, I've redirected the OP
> there.
>
> On 12/23/18 6:21 PM, Antonio Valentino wrote:
>> If you agree, and someone is willing to sponsor uploads, I would like to
>> maintain the package and its dependencies under the debian-gis.
>
> It's already part of the blend tasks, and we have the other projects
> too, I don't see why the other related packages shouldn't be maintained
> within this team either.
>
>> Please let me know if you think that satpy is a good candidate for
>> debian-gis and if there is someone that want to sponsor it.
>
> I've sponsored your other packages in this team too, so these won't be
> any different.
>
>> satpy, trollsift, trollimage and python-geotiepoints have been uploaded
>> to mentors. I can put them on salsa as soon as someone creates the
>> repositories, I do not have permission to do it.
>
> The repos for the packages have been created:
>
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pygac
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pyhdf
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pylibtiff
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pyspectral
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/python-geotiepoints
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pytroll-schedule
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/satpy
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/trollimage
>  * https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/trollsift
>
> Please change your local repositories to use these remotes.

I'm having problems trying to push on
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-gis-team/pyspectral

remote: GitLab: LFS objects are missing. Ensure LFS is properly set up
or try a manual "git lfs push --all".
To salsa.debian.org:debian-gis-team/pyspectral.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] pristine-tar -> pristine-tar (pre-receive hook
declined)
 ! [remote rejected] upstream -> upstream (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git@salsa.debian.org:debian-gis-team/pyspectral.git'

It never happened to me before and I'm not able to find documentation
about salsa hooks or size limits for files in git.

The pyspectral documentation actually includes PNG images up to 1.1MB large.

Can you please give me some hint?

thank

--
Antonio Valentino