Re: Debian GIS Salsa membership request

Hi,

Thanks for answers, but:

On 24/08/18 10:49, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Forgive me the ignorance, but wouldn't it make more sense to package the
> wx* packages in the wx team?
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=team%2Bwx%40tracker.debian.org
> Not sure they are open to it, but you might as well ask...

So, we have four packages.

 opencpn - belongs to GIS
 unarr - a simple C++ library,  why not in GIS?
 wxsvg - currently maintained in deb-multimedia... I buy that.
    But it's also a wx* package...
 wxcurl -  A wx* package, so  perhaps in the wx group.

Now, if I could find a way to avoid three different SIG:s that would
make it easier. My thinking: talk to deb-multimedia about wxsvg, having
the others here at GIS.

Thoughts?

--alec