hydroffice.bag

Dear GIS Team,

Would there be an interest in having hydroffice.bag [1] packaged for
Debian and maintained by the Debian GIS Team. It is a soft dependency
to the hdf-compass, which I intend to package soon, but upon reading
the description, I thought it might also be of interest for this team.

I am happy to do the initial packaging, but I wanted to know whether I
should make it team-maintained by the DST or by GIS. For the latter, I
guess I would need access to the debian-gis packaging repository. My
username is ghisvail-guest.

Best regards to the team,
Ghis