Re: Accepted sfcgal 1.2.2-1~bpo8+1 (source amd64) into jessie-backports, jessie-backports

On 2016-01-19 11:32, Sven Geggus wrote:
Which Version string would I be supposed to use to make shure that an
official backport takes precedence above the one I build for internal use?

You should use the suffices as documented on the Backports page:

http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/#index6h3

`dch --bpo` should pick the correct one automatically.

For your internal backports you can suffix ~local1 (i.e. 1.2.2-1~bpo8+1~local1) for example to have it precede the official backport.