Re: Accepted sfcgal 1.2.2-1~bpo8+1 (source amd64) into jessie-backports, jessie-backports

Hello,

very nice, that this is now part of the official backports repository.

However I seem to have a broken numbering scheme on my internal backport:

 ~/ # apt-cache policy libsfcgal1
libsfcgal1:
  Installiert:           1.2.2-1~bpiosb1
  Installationskandidat: 1.2.2-1~bpiosb1
  Versionstabelle:
     1.2.2-1~bpo8+1 0
        100 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ jessie-backports/main amd64 Packages
 *** 1.2.2-1~bpxxx1 0
        500 http://xxx.internal/ jessie-backports/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Which Version string would I be supposed to use to make shure that an
official backport takes precedence above the one I build for internal use?

Sven

--
Exploits and holes are a now a necessary protection against large
corporate interests. (Alan Cox)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web