Re: Fwd: Schedule information for 211 - Debian GIS BoF

Hi Johan,

I just had a talk with paultag (in CC).  May be you explain the issue of
OGC to him in detail (since I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have seen some recent moves in ftp-master issues - so may be he could
give a helpful answer.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--