Re: pg_comparator development

Hello Sebastiaan,

Triggered by the pgFoundary annoucement [1] that asked if anyone was
still actively using it, I wondered about pg_comparator that is the only
Debian GIS package whose upstream uses pgFoundary.

I've found the 2.2.6 release [2] via your website, but this is not
available on pgFoundary, where the latest release is still 2.2.5 [3].

Because I could not put the file on pgfoundry because of some unclear bug.
I'm planning a 3.0.0 which will be a postgres extension.

Will new upstream releases only be published on your website, or do you
have another place in mind when pgFoundary closes down?

I thought of putting it on "my" web site. If there is something which would arrange you somehow better, you have to tell me.

And do you is the version control system for pg_comparator available online?

I'm not sure what is the question. The real version control is "https://scm.cri.ensmp.fr/svn/comparator";, but it is not open because there is more things into it, such as the LaTeX sources of a paper and presentations, scripts to run various tests... There is also a github thing with the software part that I try to keep up to date.

[1] http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/announce/2015-August/000000.html
[2] https://www.cri.ensmp.fr/people/coelho/pg_comparator/
[3] http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pg-comparator/

--