pg_comparator development

Hi Fabien,

Triggered by the pgFoundary annoucement [1] that asked if anyone was
still actively using it, I wondered about pg_comparator that is the only
Debian GIS package whose upstream uses pgFoundary.

I've found the 2.2.6 release [2] via your website, but this is not
available on pgFoundary, where the latest release is still 2.2.5 [3].

Will new upstream releases only be published on your website, or do you
have another place in mind when pgFoundary closes down?

And do you is the version control system for pg_comparator available online?

[1] http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/announce/2015-August/000000.html
[2] https://www.cri.ensmp.fr/people/coelho/pg_comparator/
[3] http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pg-comparator/