Re: sfcgal package for postgis and others

Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> You therefor need to recreate the symbols file as documented in:
>
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/symbolfiles.html

OK, two more questions:

1. When using "gbp buildpackage --git-pbuilder" there does not seem to be a
way to keep the files inside debian/tmp so I used the libSFCGAL.so.1 from
the generated package instead. Is this OK?
2. Do I also need to keep symbols.amd64 (output of pkgkde-gensymbols) in git or is
it sufficient to keep debian/libsfcgal1.symbols

Sven

--
Exploits and holes are a now a necessary protection against large
corporate interests. (Alan Cox)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web