Re: Merging GRASS upstream packaging with DebianGIS

I am trying to adjust rules file for 'grass/daily' branch and I have found multiple lines moving some files which contain hardcoded GRASS version on one side of the command. Example:

 mv debian/tmp/usr/lib/grass70/gui/wxpython/iclass/iclass_frame.jpg debian/tmp/usr/share/$(BASE_NAME)/gui/wxpython/iclass/

What is the reason not using VERSION variable ? If I will change it to the another hardcoded value, I would have a problem to merge with development branches.

Also, we need to adjust some configure options. For example "--with-motif" doesn't exist anymore. I will look closer on it.