epr-api FTB on s390x

Hi list,
I just realized that the migration of epr-api to testing is blocked by a
build failure on s390x [1].
Actually the problem seems to be a failure in the test suite.

Unfortunately I don't have access to a s390x machine so I would like to
ask to one of the DD to investigate on it.

In alternative I could do the job myself if someone sponsors me to get
an access to debian porter machines [2].

cheers

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=epr-api
[2] https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

P.S: I'm preparing a new release of the epr-api package that includes a
new snapshot and fixes some lintian warnings.

--
Antonio Valentino