Re: Fwd: [otb] 01/01: Update debian/copyright

Hello all,

Is the problem with inclusion of bundled libraries in the source tree even if they are not used Or actually using them when building package?

You turn on some cmake flags to use libraries installed in your system if you have a package. Look for cmake option OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_

grep on CMakeCache.txt gives

OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_BOOST:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_EXPAT:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_GDAL:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_ITK:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_LIBKML:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_MUPARSER:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_MUPARSERX:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_OPENTHREADS:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_OSSIM:BOOL=ON
OTB_USE_EXTERNAL_TINYXML:BOOL=ON

I guess DebianGIS had a copy of OTB source in pkg-grass repo which make things easy.  Just enable the cmake option for these libs and remove them from OTB/Utilities/

However certain libraries have exceptions: 6S, EDISON, SVM

HTH