From: Jerome Villeneuve Larouche <jlarouche@mapgears.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS Report 9
To: Johan Van de Wauw <johan.vandewauw@gmail.com>

Well a single geotools module isn't really useful by itself like that
and the two I got working are mostly only basic dependencies for other
GT modules.
I've put some information on the UbuntuGIS wiki:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ubuntugis/wiki/geotools-packaging

I'll try to find some time, maybe next week

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche
www.mapgears.com