Does #765855 affect osgearth?

#765855 is a use-after-free crash in Node::remove*Callback; it has now been fixed in openscenegraph, but as the affected method is inline, a rebuild is required to pick up the fix.

I have only seen this in simgear, but osgearth could be affected as well (I don't use it, so I don't know for sure). Release team declined (in #768199) to do a just-in-case binNMU of all rdeps, so if you think you're affected, you need to ask for one.