Re: [Ubuntu] Adding GeoNode to UbuntuGIS

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Ariel Nunez <ingenieroariel@gmail.com> wrote:

>> IMHO this is a very reasonable attempt and I'd be happy to support from
>> the Debian side.

Hello Ariel,

I accidently found this mail back. You may be interested to know that
owslib is now present in debian, and pycsw is waiting in the new queue
to enter as well (I packaged them based on earlier work by Angelos).

I also saw somebody else is packaging geo-related django extensions:

With these in place, getting geonode in debian/ubuntu will probably be
even less work.
So if you still want to get geonode in debian/ubuntu this is a good
time. I'm certainly willing to mentor you wherever needed.

Johan