Re: pycsw - precompiled docs

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> *I'm not entirely sure I handle my postinst correctly. In fact lintian
>> complains that there is no error handling. Anyone knows a good example
>> I could use? Should I enable cgi in my postinst? In fact I'm wondering
>> if it would not be better to use WSGI. I used cgi because that was how
>> the original packaging was done.
>
> The maintainer scripts weren't limited to the appropriate targets. I've
> pushed a change to address this.

Thanks
> As discussed elsewhere in this thread, moving from CGI to WSGI is a good
> idea.

I have changed that now, and adopted the package name pycsw-cgi->
python-pycsw-wsgi

> I've also added the copyright and license for the OGC schemas.
>
> Addressing the remaining extra-license-file lintian issue, and the
> possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration issue, are still TODO.

I added the doc-base file, the license file issue was overridden (it
is not a license file, part of the documentation).
> I'm not sure if it's desirable to have so much stuff web accessible
> under /var/www/html.

I guess you mean /usr/share/pycsw. Anyway, i changed it so now only
the tests are there.

> The python-pycsw package contains the ./debian/python-pycsw/usr/lib
> directory structure which it shouldn't.

Ok, fixed now. I now consider this package ready for uploading to
unstable. Will send an RFS next.

Johan