Od: Tobias Frost <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2014-08-17 at 21:11 +0200, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
Ok, review complete.
When below things are fixed, I will upload it.
(beside the already discussed things)
- Files-Excluded not needed
- Whats the copyright of the gpx examples?
I am in touch with upstream ... will be fixed.
- src/cursors not documented
not needed, you can remove it.
(please over the complete directory. Just run it from the root package
directory.) e.g d/control will look much better afterwards)
- please remove the last line (the commented line gunzuip ... )
- the mv is not required: You can use the -O option of wget; also
not that get-orig-source should get the tarball and
"leaves it in the current directory". (Policy 4.9), so the "../"
in the mv is not right.
d/clean + d/rules
- please clean the generated icons in e.g d/clean and rebuild them
during build. (there is such a nice script for doing this in the
General rule: If there is a source, use it during build.
E.g also compass.png should be regenerated.
Can somebody help me with this please?