Re: [Ubuntu] Packaging Orfeo Toolbox for Debian

Il 05/08/2014 09:45, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo,
>
> On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 08:08:10AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Sorry I was unclear. QGIS needs, for its core plugin Processing, the setup of the
>> paths to the programs called (see [0]). It would be good to preset it while
>> installing OTB. The file is ~/.qgis2/processing/processing.conf but probably these
>> can also be configured system-wide.
>
> Besides the other hint to /etc/skel I would like to remember that a
> package is not allowed to deal with ${HOME}.  So either there is some
> generic way to configure (for instance some file in /etc/qgis2 you could
> link to from users home dirs) or users are left alone to maintain their

Hi Andreas,
I'm forwarding this to Processing dev, to see if this can be changed upstream.
Hopefully we'll have qgis+saga+otb working out of the box then.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html