Re: [Ubuntu] Packaging Orfeo Toolbox for Debian

Hi Paolo,

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 04:51:33PM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 11/07/2014 08:05, Andreas Tille ha scritto:
> > Hi Paolo,
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 06:54:49AM +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> >> Hi all.
> >> Thanks a lot for this work. I cannot do much for packaging, due to time and skill
> >> constraints, but I'll be more than happy to help with testing and possibly other
> >> tasks once a package is out.
> >
> > Thanks for the offer to test.  BTW, while we can not fix your time
> > issues but for sure we can work together on the skills side. ;-)
>
> Hi all.
> Any progress on this?

No news since I wrote

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2014/07/msg00026.html

But what would you personally consider "progress"?  What about the
question I asked in the end whether you can build the package from the
packaging repository and can test?  If you desperately tried but failed
I could provide Debs and upload to some place for testing.

> All the best, and thanks.

Thanks for your interest

      Andreas.

--