Re: SAGA GIS 2.1.2

Hi Johan,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:47:24AM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> I will update the copyright file but not yet the rules file -->
> otherwise the tarball will be different for the same upstream release.

While I see your point I'd call it not very probable that anybody would
try to recreate the extisting tarball which is available via Git or
`apt-get source`.  But feel free to do whatever you regard reasonable.

> I was actually working on libharu [1], the next package I'd like to get updated.
>
> Johan
> [1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/libharu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian

Seems you have adopted the Files-Excluded technique. :-)

If you are in urgent need to find a sponsor I could consider to help
some Debian GIS supporter even if this package is "only" of generic
interest.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--