Re: SAGA GIS 2.1.2

Hi Johan,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 08:40:24AM -0400, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> While attending Foss4G Europe I updated the saga gis package.
> Feel free to review or sponsor:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/saga
> or
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/saga.git

Thanks for your work on this.  In nitpicking mode I would critizise
two things:

   1. machine readable copyright file (DEP5)
   2. manual removal of files which could be enhanced via

debian/copyright:

Files-Excluded: src/modules/grid/grid_gridding/nn/triangle.c
                src/modules/grid/grid_gridding/nn/triangle.h
                src/modules/simulation/sim_fire_spreading

and turn get-orig-source target into simply

    uscan --verbose --force-download --repack --compression xz

Since it is no real reason to refuse sponsering I'll upload as is.

Thanks for your preparation

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de