Re: Status of osrm

Hi,

just to let you know that the repository

    git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/osrm.git

contains a lintian clean and Debian GIS team policy complient packaging
of the latest upstream version of osrm.  I wonder whether somebody wants
to te the functionality and would confirm to care for further updates of
the package (which I'm personally hesitating to confirm since I'm not
using this package).

Kind regards

       Andreas.