Status of osrm

Hi Christopher,

I did not got any response for you when I answered your sponsoring
request.  Are you remaining interested in maintaining the osrm package?

My problem was that it is not injected in Debian GIS Vcs (even if the
debian/control file is claiming that this is the case.  Since I have
some spare cycles left for this I take the freedom to do this for you
and also apply some changes to make it compliant with the Debian GIS
policy.  Please ping the list if you are remain interested and I will
sponsor the package for you (without the detour via mentors.d.n).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de