Re: osmpbf package

On Sa, Mär 15, 2014 at 06:47:31 +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 04:14:13PM +0100, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > >
> > > https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=osmpbf
> >
> > I believe I have fixed the bug. I released upstream v1.3.3 with the fix.
> >
> > Jochen
>
> \o/ and the reason?

The error message contained a hint:
[javac] File /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src.java/crosby/binary/BinaryParser.java is specified more than once

I seems the ant build.xml was searching for the BinaryParser.java file (and all
other *.java files) recursively through the directory hierarchy instead of in
one specific dir and "found" it multiple times. I am not sure why because the
file doesn't exist more than once.  Must be something internal of the way ant
works. Anyway, the new ant reported the file several times, but it still worked.
I assume the older ant doesn't handle this case as well as the new one.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298