Re: osmpbf package

Hi Jochen,

Thanks for your upstream changes, I've cherry-picked the .gitignore
change into the Debian package git repository.

I've uploaded a new build incorporating these change to mentors, and
requested sponsorship. (#741608)

On 03/14/2014 10:34 AM, Jochen Topf wrote:
> On Fr, Mär 14, 2014 at 10:20:43 +0100, Jochen Topf wrote:
>> I have added all your changes to upstream. I agree we can just release
>> as it is now and get those changes in the next time.
>
> And when I see "we" here I mean "you" or "somebody", because I don't
> know how to do this (and probably don't have the permissions anyway :-)

I don't have upload permissions either, but Andreas' Sponsoring of
Blends initiative is working very well for me.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

> btw: This bug https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=716608
> is fixed by the new version. I will close it when the package is available.

My tests of the v1.3.1 package also showed that the Mayhem bug was
fixed, the upload of the new upstream release will automatically close
the bug as instructed via the changelog:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/osmpbf.git;a=commitdiff;h=84d647bc70098b3e56c83693a97b73c211c06a16

I've also added the dependency on libprotobuf-dev to libosmpbf-dev to
fix #722730.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/osmpbf.git;a=commitdiff;h=b62ba2db971230fa7c5f00fae8107de10524c937

With those changes, the upload of the osmpbf package fixes all open
bugs. \o/

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1