Re: osmpbf package

On 03/15/2014 07:35 PM, Jochen Topf wrote:

>>> I believe I have fixed the bug. I released upstream v1.3.3 with the fix.
>>>
>>> Jochen
>>
>> \o/ and the reason?
>
> The error message contained a hint:
> [javac] File /«PKGBUILDDIR»/src.java/crosby/binary/BinaryParser.java is specified more than once
>
> I seems the ant build.xml was searching for the BinaryParser.java file (and all
> other *.java files) recursively through the directory hierarchy instead of in
> one specific dir and "found" it multiple times. I am not sure why because the
> file doesn't exist more than once.  Must be something internal of the way ant
> works. Anyway, the new ant reported the file several times, but it still worked.
> I assume the older ant doesn't handle this case as well as the new one.
>
> Jochen

Thanks for the quick fix. I looked in the repo at github but don't see
the changes in question but I do see the new release. The release tag
only changes the version number and the ReleaseNotes.txt.

I just got home from a Dutch OSM meeting, so I'll have a look at this
tomorrow. I reproduced the problem on my Debian kFreeBSD VM but don't
have a fix yet, so I'd love to try your changes.

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1