Re: git repository

Hi Andreas,

On 03/06/2014 09:57 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 07:37:31PM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>> Can you chgrp the repos too?
>
> Unfortunately I can't since I'm not the owner.
>
>> I wanted to fix the git hooks to use the new git-commit-notice and KGB
>> but got permission errors.
>
> Hmmm, I thought I would have done this right bit realised that I failed
> to adapt the post-receive hook which I did now.  Hope this was all you
> considered necessary to do.  (As a mamber of pkg-osm I seem to have
> proper permissions to at least change the file content - but not its
> permissions / ownership.)

Yes, only the post-receive hook is customized, the default post-update
hook is fine.

While we use the same post-receive hook for all pkg-grass git
repositories, only the QGIS post-receive hook is different.

This is the only repository so far which has the upstream git repository
configured as a remote. The post-receive hook therefor also does a `git
fetch upstream`.

Until an upstream remote is added, there is no need for the git fetch in
the post-receive hook. Can you remove that from the hooks for osmpbf and
osmosis?

While checking the post-receive hooks I noticed two additional
repositories that don't use the correct hook. creepy.git & mkgmap.git
only exec git-commit-notice but don't also use kgb-client. I've fixed
these by copying the post-receive hook from mapserver.git.

Kind Regards,

Bas