Re: git repository

Hi,

David is in CC and he might insist if I'm wrong:  As far as I understood
my suggestion to drop pkg-osm an move everything there to pkg-grass was
widely accepted and never insisted in the past.  So either you go for it
right now or I'll take over the "responsibility" and all potential flames
for the move.  Just ping me and I'll move osmpbf.git and osmosis.git in
less than 24 hours.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--