Updated libcitygml for GDAL and OpenSceneGraph transitions

Hi YunQiang Su,

Your libcitygml package is one of the few remaining packages that need
to be updated for the GDAL [1] and OpenSceneGraph [2] transitions.

I've updated the libcitygml package to conform to the current policy and
to include the most recent Subversion revision (r134).

To conform to the latest policy a symbols file is now included using
pkgkde-symbolshelper, because of its improved C++ support. Because C++
symbols remain problematic this change may be a bit controversial.

Do you object to these changes?

If not, I'd like to request sponsorship for the upload, unless you'd
like to do that yourself of course.

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/gdal.html
[2] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/osg.html

--
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)