Re: Next package in the long not maintained list: avce00

I think avce00 is essentially in maintenance mode and unlikely to ever
get new features since it's just for reading old ArcInfo e00 files. This
feature is important though for being able to still read all sorts of
legacy files (a lot from gov agencies) into GRASS and convert them to
shapefiles for other apps. So we should do our best to keep it working.

Perhaps the GDAL project wants to adopt it if it's lacking caretakers.

drawmap - never heard of it, not really sure what it does, might be
feature complete or end of life.

Thanks,
Alex