Re: [SoB] Re: Osmctools, [ITP,RFS and more]

Hi Pierre,

thanks for your work on this.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 03:12:04PM +0200, Blanc Pierre wrote:
> I did, and finally Gitorious is not compatible with watch file since some months
> I will try to contact gitorious team.

I noticed the according thread on debian-mentors.  May be there will be
a solution in the future but for the moment this does not stop me from
sponsering the package.  It was just uploaded to NEW.

> > Just ping me once you might have solved the watch file issue or at least
> > have created a get-orig-source target.
> I created a get-orig-source ^^

I used this target and injected the pristine-tar branch into the Git
repository to ensure that we are all working on the same (binary
identical) source archive.

I have one last problem with the Git repository:  There are some
debian/* tags remaining.  I think we should only tag what really has hit
the Debian mirror.  Since no version is actually there (it needs to pass
NEW first) I would like to remove the tags.  Unfortunately it would cost
me some time to find out how this can be done on the server since a
  git push --tags
does not propagate my local removals.  Perhaps you might care for this.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de