Re: OpenStreetMap tile rendering stack in debian-gis

Andreas:
> if you ask me it is a bad idea to split GIS and OSM into different list.

there is some package maintainer overlap, but in general they come from two
different communities with two different approaches and two different sets
of upstream developers + end-product goals.

so while I'm always eager for more inter-project communication, I don't
think I'd try to forcibly mush OSM + the OSGeo stack together into a single
box.

regards,
Hamish