RFS: RSL - Radar Software Library

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "RSL".

* Package name    : rsl
  Version         : 1.41
  Upstream Author : NASA/TRMM Office <help@radar.gsfc.nasa.gov>
* URL             : http://trmm-fc.gsfc.nasa.gov/trmm_gv/software/rsl/
* License         : LGPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : TRMM Radar Software Library

RSL is a library produced by the NASA TRMM Satellite Validation Office
and used to access several radar file formats. It can generated images
directly or be used to load data files for other programs.

It can read the following file formats: WSR88D/NEXRAD, Lassen, Sigmet,
McGill, UF, HDF, RAPIC, RADTEC and the native RSL file format.

The package appears to be lintian clean, with the exception of an rpath
error from linking to libhdf.

Further information about the Debian package can be found here:

  Debian Bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=604189
  Git Repo:   git://git.debian.org/debian-science/packages/rsl.git
  Gitweb:     http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/rsl.git