Re: [DebianGIS] osgearth and tinyows

Hi Aron,

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, 11.14:10 schrieb Aron Xu:

> We have another embedded library issue to deal with now.
> E: libosgearth1: embedded-library usr/lib/libosgEarth.so.2.0.0: tinyxml
>
> Can you think about whether we should override this error, or configure
> it to use the system library?

I've created a patch, but decided using the embedded library.
README.source:
libosgEarth contains tinyxml as embedded library.
Linking with external library is risky, because osgearth contains
patched version from CVS, compiled without TIXML_USE_STL.
libtinyxml provides only tinyxml with STL support.

Point 1, 2, 4 and 5 is done.

Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions