Re: [DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

On Oct 15, 2010, at 7:36 PM, ext christopher.schmidt@nokia.com wrote:

> TileCache 2.11, including this fix and a number of other minor improvements,
> is now released.
>
> I don't currently have a good setup for building Debian packages (had
> to move some infrastructure recently and haven't set myself back up). If
> someone else wants to take over uploading a new version of the package,
> that's fine, but I'd rather it be from upstream if possible, since that's
> not the only bug that was fixed.

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=tilecache

To be honest, I can't reproduce the lintian error listed on mentors in
Lintian v2.4.3, and I'm not in a position where learning/understanding quilt
is on my todo list at the moment. If there's a simple patch to

http://svn.osgeo.org/tilecache/trunk/debian/

I can make to make lintian be quiet, I'm happy to make it, but other than
that, I feel like the package looks much the same as the previous one.

Feedback, etc. welcome.

-- Chris