Re: [DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

 On 10/14/2010 10:30 AM, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 07:19:45AM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 06:32:18PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Ivan Mincik<ivan.mincik@gmail.com>  wrote:

What about Geos updates? Is release team approval needed there also?
Yep. Someone (frankie I guess) should prepare an update and send the
debdiff to debian-release for approval, then do the upload.

Seen, thanks. It will go just after final changes to grass.

I had a look to the geos 3.2.2 packages against 3.2.0 (current squeeze
version). While apparently there are only some fixes as logged in the
NEWS file, there are quite a few changes due to upgrade in autotools
versions and possibly swig. Also there is a change in the C and C++ API,
which should be correctly managed by a good deal of cascaded binNMUs.
My opinion is that in this phase of the releasing process it does not
make sense.

Thanks a lot for Your work.
Is it possible to look also to Tilecache 'disk locking bug', if Christopher do not mind ? The patch is really trivial.

--
Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o.