Re: [DebianGIS] Ping: Changes in Debian GIS Blend stuff

[Johan Van de Wauw]
> I would not release in the current form. Imho some programs get too
> much focus, others are not clear enough.
> Some suggested changes:
> Devel:
> I'm not sure if this category is really needed. Anyway if it remains I
> would add add libgdal-dev + libshp-dev;

What exactly are you talking about?  I suspect Andreas is talking
about the source available from
<URL:svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-grass/packages/debian-gis>, which only
contain one task, worstation.  There is no devel category.

> I'm also not really convinced about splitting tools and workstation.

Where do you see this split?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen