Re: [DebianGIS] OpenDAP license is LGPL

> On the basis of upstream sources, OpenDAP is released under
> LGPL-2.1 not the 'viral' GPL as stated in debian/copyright.

Please, because the GPL is only ever entered into with the
developer's conscious choice, the word "viral" is inaccurate and
(to me) rather insulting. You decide if you want to invite it in
or not, no one is forcing you to use it or sneaking it into your
code behind your back.

the phrase is intentionally negative and misleading propaganda.
please don't propagate it.

thanks,
Hamish