Re: [DebianGIS] ncview

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 09:16:40PM +0100, Magnus Hagdorn wrote:

> OK, I have finished building the package using the new maintainer guide.
> Where can I post it for review? How do I go about finding a sponsor?

You need to refine the packaging stuff. Please check and update for a recent
policy (3.8.2), remove unused .ex files and all unused debhelper stuff.
Avoid including not useful templates in general. Also build against an
up-to-date sid chroot to verify you are using the complete and up-to-date
build-deps. This is my first comments based on a few seconds check, other
could come with a more deep analysis...

--
Francesco P. Lovergine