Re: [DebianGIS] Two weeks to get QGIS into the next Ubuntu 9.04 release

Francesco P. Lovergine ha scritto:

> changes. BTW, the true problem is finding a maintainer who is able to
> and would take responsability at long term, not repository location.

The best thing is, in my view, that one of the larger users of QGIS on
Debian or Ubuntu will decide this is important enough to allocate one
dev specifically to this. It is not a major commitment, probably a few
hours/month (Frankie: am I wrong?), so quite feasible.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *