Re: [DebianGIS] josm in Debian - web API stability?

So, josm is in unstable now, and a decision need to be done if it
should be allowed into testing or not.  In 5-6 days, it will enter
testing, unless some RC bug is reported or a new upload is done.

Should it go into testing or not?  How much do we trust the OSM web
API to stay compatible with old versions of josm of the duration of a
stable release?  If not, an RC bug should be reported to keep it out.
I have not made up my mind on what I believe is the best option, and
hope someone else can make that decision. :)

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen