[DebianGIS] HDF new releases

I'm going to updated both HDF4 and HDF5 to current releases.
About HDF5 1.8 is a new major revision but I'm quite confident
there are not back incompatibilities because it seems
there are only a bounce of new versions. Nothig should create
issues which could not be managed by a rebuild.
I would upload a 1.6.7 point release in main and 1.8.0 in experimental ASAP,
but if people had yet bad experiences with 1.8 it would be nice to
know soon :)