Re: [DebianGIS] wiki

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Most openstreetmap.org packages like josm and gosmore are missing.
> Not quite sure where to add those, so I did not modify it.

I just added a place for them. (somewhat arbitrarily, feel free to
improve)

Note the processing software != the data, so CC license problems
probably don't apply to josm and gosmore. (although I didn't check to
see what license they are using, I'm just assuming the CC lic is
specific to the data). The upcoming version of gpsdrive makes use of
mapnik and the OSM data.

Hamish

Looking for last minute shopping deals?