Re: [DebianGIS] current situation

Christopher Schmidt ha scritto:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 09:46:22AM +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> - OpenLayers, TileCache and FeatureServer are currently being packaged

> At this time, I'm not aware of anyone expressing active interest in
> sponsoring either of these packages.

Good news! I have been following the progresses, but I missed TC
entering sid.
I believe the inclusion of the whole set (TC+OL+FS) would be e very good
addition Debian-GIS, especially if metacarta could keep the packages
updated (a weak point for web apps, as Frankie pointed out) and I would
welcome someone sponsoring it.
All the best.
pc
--