Re: [DebianGIS] OpenLayers 2.5 Debian Packaging

On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 10:27:26AM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Dec 30, 2007 9:24 AM, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@metacarta.com> wrote:
>
> > It looks like this goes about halfway, and follows a similar pattern to
> > what I did for the bits it does. I just added a lot more fluff around
> > it, especially the actual linking of it into Apache.
>
> I'd like to see a discussion about how to package JS libraries, flash
> bits and similar on the debian-webapps list, and perhaps something
> written into the draft webapps policy:
>
> http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/
>
> I imagine checking out the fckeditor packaging would also be
> instructive for openlayers packaging.

Okay. I've removed OpenLayers from mentors.debian.net -- Mari or someone
else can take it up if they're interested.

Currently, short of a minor diffence in section 3.1 (packaged in
/usr/share/PACKAGE instead of /usr/share/PACKAGE/www), all the current
guielines in the webapps policy are met by the packaging materials in
http://svn.openlayers.org/sandbox/crschmidt/debian/ .

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt