Re: [DebianGIS] OpenLayers 2.5 Debian Packaging

On Dec 30, 2007 9:24 AM, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt@metacarta.com> wrote:

> It looks like this goes about halfway, and follows a similar pattern to
> what I did for the bits it does. I just added a lot more fluff around
> it, especially the actual linking of it into Apache.

I'd like to see a discussion about how to package JS libraries, flash
bits and similar on the debian-webapps list, and perhaps something
written into the draft webapps policy:

http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html/

I imagine checking out the fckeditor packaging would also be
instructive for openlayers packaging.

--
bye,
pabs