Re: [DebianGIS] pgRouting on DebianGIS?

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself: my name is Fabio Tranchitella, and I'm one of the
debian maintainer of postgis.

* 2007-11-20 02:33, Daniel Kastl wrote:
> I hope the new library structure makes it easier to package pgRouting.
> http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/browser/trunk
> If someone knows a better solution or recommends some changes, please
> let me know.

I don't have time right now to package pgrouting from the scratch, but I'm
willing to help and, if needed, act as co-maintainer. If you need any
assistance for the debian package, ping me.

Best regards,

--
Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it
Free Software Developer and Consultant     http://www.tranchitella.it