Re: [DebianGIS] JOSM package for Debian Testing (Lenny)

Hi Andreas, thanks for your interest!

> > I discoverd today that my compiled JOSM has some problem, where
> > the precompiled josm-latest.jar has not.
>
> How did you obtain the orig.tar.gz? If you used the get-orig-source

Yes, source got via "./debian/rules get-orig-source"

The resulting .jar has broken the "right-click" on layers pane:
the context menu does not display.

Just replacing the /usr/share/josm/josm.jar with the precompiled
one, fixes the problem.

Don't know if it is a problem in original code or I made some
mistake mixing Sun and free Java packages on my box. I also
messed with your debian/patches/10_build.dpatch because it did
not apply any more.

By the way, is it possible to manitain the JOSM revision number
in the Debian package, instead of replacing it with a zero?

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy