[DebianGIS] JOSM package for Debian Testing (Lenny)

Hello,

I just compiled the JOSM pakage on my Debian Testing (Lenny) box,
thanks to the Debian files provided by Andreas Putzo.

Do you think that can be useful to publish it on debian.gfoss.it?
Is there any other JOSM repository for Debian Testing?

Two words about Andreas' Debian files:

- I had to change the debian/patches/10_build.dpatch because the
  file is changed and the patch does not apply any more.

- I also changed the debian/rules file, declaring
  JAVA_HOME := /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/
  I'm using the non-free java package from SUN.

  The original "JAVA_HOME := /usr/lib/jvm/java-gcj/"
  means that JOSM can compile and run with gcj,
  in a totally free environment?

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy